Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Micah's 3 year check up and pics

We went to see the doctor today for Micah. Everything looked great except that Micah was a little on the hefty side. The doctor said that we really need to make sure that Micah is eating healthy and not so many empty calories. I think he was like 80% height and 98% weight. We don't let Micah eat terrible but we are not as strict as we could be. I think that some of it is just that Micah likes to eat. We will have to see where we are at in 6 months.

As I believe Sarah started, I will include some pictures from the past with a couple recent to see Micah growing up.


THE BEGINNING





ONE




TWO





THREE






Goodness I love this kid.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

awwww I love the growing up pictures.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

He is not fat, that Dr. needs to get a life. He is fine and healthy, get over it Doc!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the photos that you chose -- some of my favorites. Yeah, I agree with Joanne. I wouldn't obsess on Micah's weight...he looks like a healthy growing kid to me. But then it never hurts to pay attention.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

Those are really cute pictures. Don't worry about his weight, just watch what he eats and I bet soon he will have a big growth spurt and get a lot taller.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

It's great to see pictures as he's growing up. Such a handsome, good, boy!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home